Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. Höhle der Löwen Produkte – KETO Tropfen, Körper innerhalb eines Monats von M bis XXL. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Casseroles are a keto favorite because they're easy to make and full of creamy flavor. And when you combine chicken, bacon, and ranch into one casserole, you can be sure the whole family will love it!
Combine the onion, spinach, chicken, and bacon in a large bowl. Combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. This is cheesy, bacony, and filling. You can have Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- It’s 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- It’s 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
This keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is also gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. And this particular Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is the best of the best! This is also a great meal prep dinner.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole instructions
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is low carb comfort food at its finest. The classic combo of chicken, bacon, and ranch make this the ultimate keto casserole. Just because we try to cut the carbs doesn't mean we want boring food. Using a large mixing bowl, add in chopped chicken, ½ of the bacon, garlic, sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, ½ cup of each shredded cheese, cauliflower rice, broccoli and seasonings. Spread the chicken mixture evenly over the dish.