Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffing and herb green bean casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Super-Angebote für Stiel Kasserolle hier im Preisvergleich bei Preis.de! Scoop stuffing mix out of pan and place gently and evenly on top of green bean casserole. In a medium bowl, combine green beans, cream of chicken soup, milk, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, garlic power, and onion powder to taste. Top with half of green bean mix.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffing and herb green bean casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole:
- Prepare 1 can green beans or 2 cups fresh garden beans
- Get 1/2 small onion chopped
- Make ready 1 small garlic clove chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup chives finely chopped
- Take Seasoning salt
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh or 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- Take 1 box stuffing mix
- Get Butter or margarine (for stuffing)
- Take Optional Ingredient:
- Get 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup french fried onions
In a medium bowl combine the chicken, soup, beans, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside. Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Stir in cream cheese and soup; heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring gently. Add the onions, fresh green beans, and celery.
Steps to make Stuffing and Herb Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Boil chopped onion and green beans (if fresh) to soften and prepare for bake. (🙄 See, half of these beans were dark purple before boiling, they were wild bush garden beans from my yard) *If using canned green beans then skip this step! But still preheat the oven! 🤣👌😉
- Add chives, garlic, seasonings, and chopped onion to small casserole baking dish.
- Pour in mushroom soup and milk. Mix well. (Here You can also substitute water for milk if you like or need to 😉👌)
- Add beans and mushrooms to mixture and combine thoroughly. *Here you can additionally layer the french fried onions on top before baking for added flavor and texture! 👍👍 Cover and Bake green bean casserole in the oven for 20-25mins while you make the stuffing on the stovetop. (Or in the microwave🤦🏻♀️ lol)
- Follow directions on the stuffing mix box; or Boil water and butter then reduce heat to low and pour in contents of stuffing mix bag. (*Here is also where you can add in the chopped green onion😉👌) Use a fork to mix and fluff. Equally spreading around the absorption of the water. Remove from heat. Remove casserole from oven.
- Scoop stuffing mix out of pan and place gently and evenly on top of green bean casserole. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 mins or until stuffing starts to become golden brown and crispy on top and the casserole is bubbly around the edges! 👏 Serve and Enjoy!
Stir in cream cheese and soup; heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring gently. Add the onions, fresh green beans, and celery. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper. Green bean casserole is a classic well loved side dish. But instead of using french fried onions, this creamy cheesy casserole is topped with a box of stove top stuffing mix.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffing and herb green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!