Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna cheesy casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Cheesy Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Tuna Cheesy Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole Billie Foley. Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole Denise McIntosh. In large bowl, combine all remaining casserole ingredients; stir to combine. Add cooked macaroni, stir gently to mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna cheesy casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Cheesy Casserole:
- Make ready 1 . 3 cups farfelle pasta
- Get 2 . 2 cups frozen mix vegetables
- Prepare 3 . 1 cube chicken or vegetable knorr
- Take 4 . 1 can mushroom soup
- Prepare 5 . 1 can tuna on brine
- Take 6 . 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Get 7 . Pinch pepper
- Make ready 8 . Spray butter
Fold the noodles into the saucepan. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the mixture. This cheesy tuna noodle casserole is a nostalgic recipe that many adults remember from their childhood. It's easy to swap out ingredients to suit your tastes and what you have handy in your pantry.
Instructions to make Tuna Cheesy Casserole:
- Boil pasta and mix vegetables
- After the pasta boiled, strain the water and mix together with mushrooms soup, tuna and dissolve the chicken cube. Stir well and add a pinch of pepper.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass tray which already spray with butter. Half the tray, add the cheese slices. And cover with the rest of the mixture.
- Put inside the oven 220- 250c for 30 / 35 minutes please check before taking out.
This cheesy tuna noodle casserole is a nostalgic recipe that many adults remember from their childhood. It's easy to swap out ingredients to suit your tastes and what you have handy in your pantry. For instance, you can make egg noodles or use shells, macaroni, spaghetti, or almost any pasta instead. It works with different types of condensed cream soup or canned or frozen mixed vegetables as. Stir in tuna and cooked macaroni and vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tuna cheesy casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!