Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, burrito enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Burrito Enchilada Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Burrito Enchilada Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
In a small bowl blend together the enchilada sauce, ½ cup sour cream, and jalapenos. Spread the mixture evenly over the tops of the burritos. Coat the bottom of your baking/casserole dish with a generous layer of the Mexican enchilada sauce that you made. Arrange everything into an assembly station, and begin to assemble the little burritos or enchiladas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have burrito enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito Enchilada Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb Hamburger meat
- Get 1 packages Taco seasoning (brand of your choice)
- Get 8 slice Velveeta cheese cut thickness depending on how much u like cheese
- Make ready 1 large can of enchilada sauce or 2 small cans
- Make ready 1 large can of refried beans
- Prepare 1 cup Shredded Chedder cheese
- Make ready 1 packages Tortilla 8 count
- Get 2 1/2 cup Doritos chips chushed up into almost crumbs
In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside. Cover with a third of the meat mixture. When burritos are soft cut each burrito in half.
Steps to make Burrito Enchilada Casserole:
- Preheat oven 425°
- Brown hamburger meat drain and follow the taco seasoning instructions
- individually fill all 8 tortillas starting with beans meat velvetta broken into pieces and spread evenly then take all but 1/2 cup of the Doritos crumbs and even it out between the 8
- next u roll them up cover the bottom of a deep baking dish put all in the pan and pour the enchilada sauce over it all
- then sprinkle remainder of Doritos crumbs on top and then chedder cheese
- put in oven and back 35 to 45 mins
Cover with a third of the meat mixture. When burritos are soft cut each burrito in half. Spray inside of casserole with pan release spray. Pour half a can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish. Spoon corn and olives on top of sauce, in between the burrito.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food burrito enchilada casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!