Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon rolls w/ banana. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These fluffy banana cinnamon rolls are definitely the perfect brunch item for any occasion. Plenty of options to make dairy-free and vegan-friendly as well! Hopefully you're banana-obsessed like me and on board with this. Leave dough to proof under a tea towel in a warm spot for.
Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon rolls w/ banana using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana:
- Prepare Dough:
- Prepare 1 small banana - mashed
- Get 1 cup warm milk of choice
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 packet yeast (7g)
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted butter
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 0.5 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare Filling:
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup softened butter
- Get 2 tbsp cinnamon
She loves cinnamon rolls and also chocolate. So this is a combination of the two with something smooth, cold and delicious on the side. In a food processor, add in bananas and turn on low speed. While turning add in the milk.
Instructions to make Cinnamon rolls w/ Banana:
- Bloom the yeast in handwarm milk and sugar mix for 10 mins.
- Add in rest of the ingredients and knead into a dough. (At this point only add 3 cups of flour and leave 1/2 cup for kneading and rolling later)
- Leave dough to proof under a tea towel in a warm spot for about an hour.
- Knead again and roll out to a rectangle.
- Mix ingredients for the filling and spead all over the dough.
- Roll up dough tightly starting from the longer side (to get more rolls) and cut into 1.5cm pieces. Try sliding dental floss under the roll and then crossing the string and pulling - perfectly round cuts.
- Lay rolls on a baking tray leaving about 1cm in between them. Cover with a tea towel and allow to proof for second time for about 30 mins.
- Bake at 190°C until golden.
- Best when served freshly baked with some cold milk BUT a big tip for leftovers is to place however many you are going to eat in a small baking dish and cover with a (double) wet paper towel. Pop in to the oven for a few minutes until the towel on top looks dry. And voila… You have megasoft and warm cinnamon rolls again :)
In a food processor, add in bananas and turn on low speed. While turning add in the milk. You may need more if bananas are to coarse. Stale cinnamon rolls are transformed into a delicious French toast with bananas in this easy casserole dish. Banana Cinnamon Roll Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cinnamon rolls w/ banana recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!