Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of Lean (at least 80%) ground Beef.
- You need 2 packages of 8 oz sliced button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 oz Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Uncooked Medium egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of unit Container (12 oz) buttermilk ranch sour cream.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Ranch One-Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet (a skillet that will be able to fit all ingredients in the end) until no longer pink.
- Drain off grease ( I like to put the beef in a colander this way you lose no meat and are sure to drain all the grease).
- Add the beef back to pan. Salt and Pepper beef. Add in the mushroom and cook until mushrooms are a little tender.
- Add in milk, 4 1/2 cups hot water, and noodles. The noodles will not be completely covered at first but, will start to cook and become completely covered making it easier to mix everything in..
- Cook until the noodles are done and transfer to a large enough dish for all to be combined. Add in the sour cream. And mix.
- Drain the can of peas and add into dish and combine.
- Mix all in together plate and enjoy!.
How to Prepare Ultimate Meg's Shepherd's Pie
Steps to Make Quick Beef Casserole with Squash
How to Make Quick Mom's famous Goulash
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb)
How to Prepare Favorite Spaghetti à la viande et aux légumes
Recipe of Award-winning Vegan Fesenjān inspired stew