Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, potato & salmon gratin with fennel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato & Salmon Gratin with Fennel is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Potato & Salmon Gratin with Fennel is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato & salmon gratin with fennel using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Salmon Gratin with Fennel:
- Get branch fresh fennel with fronds
- Take salmon fillet (4-5 oz.)
- Make ready white wine
- Make ready white pepper
- Prepare organic potatoes
- Take small onion, sliced thin
- Take few teaspoons panko or breadcrumbs
- Prepare My homemade white sauce:
- Take low fat milk (about 1 1/4 cup)
- Get white flour (2 Tbsp)
- Take unsalted butter (2 Tbsp)
- Make ready salt (1/2 tsp)
- Make ready white pepper
Steps to make Potato & Salmon Gratin with Fennel:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Since these are organic potatoes, I don't need to peel them. Slice them and sprinkle with salt. Cover them with a damp paper towel and microwave for about 7 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into pieces into angular pieces. Combine the white wine and white pepper with the fennel.
- Sauté the sliced onion and shredded fennel with 30 g/2 Tbsp of butter in a frying pan. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt.
- Add the flour and stir on low heat until no longer floury.
- Add the milk and cook thoroughly until it becomes creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the salmon in little oil. Next, lightly sauté the potatoes.
- Arrange them in a oven-safe dish as shown in the photo.
- Cover with the fennel cream and bake for 15 minutes at 220°C/425°F. Lightly sprinkle with olive oil and panko.
- This is fresh fennel. It goes great with fish! The stalks can be used in soups or stock and it smell wonderful!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato & salmon gratin with fennel recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!