You can cook Spicy Casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Casserole
- Prepare of Whole Wheat wide Noodles cooked per directions.
- It’s of large can Chunk Chicken (or Tuna of you prefer).
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of Cream of Celery Soup.
- Prepare of Frozen Peas.
- It’s of Small Red Onion (diced fine).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Coarse Ground Black Pepper (divided, and to taste).
- It’s of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s of Cajun Spice (divided and to taste).
- You need of Giardiniera.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs (divided and to taste).
- It’s of Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded (divided and to taste).
- You need of Cajun Spices to taste (likely about 2-3 Tablespoons spread over layers).
Spicy Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Cook the Whole Wheat wide noodles per package instructions.
- Spray your baking pan with non stick spray such as PAM or canola oil..
- Mix the Canned Chicken, Cream of mushroom soup, Cream of Celery Soup, Frozen Peas, Red Onion, Giardinera, and Bread crumbs in a separate bowl..
- Once the egg noodles have cooked, put half of the egg noodles in the baking pan, and cover them with about half of the mixture from step number 4..
- Cover the remaining noodles and mixture with cooked Egg Noodles. Then cover that with the remaining Chicken, Soup, Peas, Onion and Giardinara mixture. Cover this liberally with Monterrey Jack Cheese. Add coarse black pepper and Cajun Spices to taste..
- Bake the casserole for 30 minutes at 375 Degrees. Serve in bowls..
How to Make Homemade Easy Stroganoff
Recipe of Speedy Sausage breakfast casserole
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Eggs Benedict Casserole
Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Easy Pozole Mexican Style
Steps to Prepare Homemade Crock pot botwie casserole
Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Basque tuna and potato casserole (Marmitako)