Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can have Tuna Noodle Casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- You need 1 package of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, french cut.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 1-2 cans of tuna.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of cornflakes, crushed.
Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place all ingredients (saving aside cornflakes & 1 cup of shredded cheddar) in a large casserole dish and mix well. Seasoning in desired amounts..
- Level out and top with an even layer of shredded cheddar. Cover and place into oven for 45mins..
- Remove covering and add an even layer of crushed corn flakes across the top. Return to oven for 15mins or until cornflakes begin to get browned and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy! I put this over top of #greenbeancasserole one night and it was lovely.👍👍.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Sausage and Rice Casserole
Steps to Make Ultimate Poulet au basilic thaï et aux noix de cajou
How to Make Favorite Amy's Tatertot casserole
Recipe of Perfect Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Sweet Potato Casserole - Crock Pot
Steps to Prepare Quick Maple Potato Skillet Casserole