Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
De lekkerste enchiladas recepten vind je natuurlijk bij Allerhande. Allerhande helpt je met kiezen én koken. Hier vind je voor elk moment een lekker recept. In a medium bowl combine the soup, chicken, sour cream and green onions.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Prepare For the filling :
- Make ready ground venison
- Get ground jimmy dean sausage
- Make ready tomato soup
- Take taco seasoning
- Take diced tomatoes and green Chile’s
- Make ready onion or whole onion depending on how much you like
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready For the beans:
- Prepare small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free)
- Make ready chicken seasoning
- Get pepper
- Get cumin
- Get salt
- Get package small corn tortillas
- Take shredded Mexican cheese divided
- Make ready mozzarella cheese divided
- Make ready black olives (optional)
- Make ready You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!
This Easy Enchilada Casserole Will Soon Be A Family Favorite Dinner Recipe. If you're looking for quick, easy and delicious dinner ideas, your search ends here! This enchilada casserole bake is a whole lot of fun to make for the family, and even your picky eaters will dig in. Repeat layers twice more ending with the meat mixture, onions and a final top layer of the shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them.
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles
This enchilada casserole bake is a whole lot of fun to make for the family, and even your picky eaters will dig in. Repeat layers twice more ending with the meat mixture, onions and a final top layer of the shredded cheese. Serve along with your favorite toppings and sides. Enchilada casserole is a twist on classic Mexican enchiladas. While classic enchiladas are made by wrapping the filling in corn tortillas, enchilada casserole is made by layering the filling between corn tortillas (basically, using the same technique as making lasagna, but using corn tortillas pieces instead of lasagna noodles.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!