Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can have Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 8 oz of Whole wheat egg noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 8 oz of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dry white wine.
- You need 6 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 3 cup of Skim milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 12 oz of Tuna.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cool noodles until just tender, about 6-8 minutes or according to package directions. Drain and rinse..
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler..
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms and salt and cook, stirring often, until the onion is softened but not browned, about 5 minutes. Add wine and cook until evaporated, about 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle flour over vegetables; stir to coat. Add milk and pepper and bring to simmer, stirring occasionally. Stir in tuna, peas and 1/2 cup Parmesan until evenly incorporated. Then, stir in the noodles (the pan will be very full). Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle the casserole with breadcrumbs and the remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan. Broil until bubbly and lightly browned on top, about 3-4 minutes..
Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Sausage Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade American Goulash
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Sausage breakfast casserole
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Rouelle de porc
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cream Stew without Roux
Recipe of Speedy bocca tater tot casserole