You can have Tuna Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole
- Prepare 12 oz of egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 12 oz of water-packed tuna, drained.
- You need 2 c. of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley, fresh, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 c. of shredded cheese, cheddar or cojack.
Tuna Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain, and transfer to a large bowl. Gently fold in tuna, mushrooms and beans. (if you saute the mushrooms beforehand it will cut down on the moisture in the casserole).
- Whisk sour cream, mayo, mustard, parsley, salt & pepper together in a separate bowl; fold into the noodle mixture..
- Spread mixture into a greased 4-quart casserole dish, and top with cheese. Bake until top is golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes..