Grandmama's Squash Casserole.
You can have Grandmama's Squash Casserole using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandmama's Squash Casserole
- Prepare 5 each of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 each of medium onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- You need 10 each of saltine crackers.
- You need 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
Grandmama's Squash Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute 5 medium sliced yellow squash and 1 medium sliced onion in 2 Tablespoons butter. Add 2/3 cup water; cook until tender. Drain. Add 1 beaten egg, 10 crumbles saltine crackers and 1 cup grated cheese. Mix and put into a buttered 1 quart baking dish. Bake at 350 until brown, approximately 20 minutes..
Recipe of Favorite Bol de Riz au Porc Panné
Easiest Way to Make Perfect supermom breakfast casserole
Easiest Way to Make Speedy °Oeuf cocotte au brocoli et jambon°
Recipe of Speedy Bacon & Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Tater tot casserole
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole