Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, make over easy beef stuffed shells. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Makeover auf eBay an. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells; place in baking dish. Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water.
Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have make over easy beef stuffed shells using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells:
- Prepare lean ground beef
- Make ready onion chopped
- Prepare green pepper chopped
- Prepare reduced fat ricotta cheese
- Get shredded reduced fat Italian cheese blend, divided
- Prepare grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare prepared pesto
- Take egg lightly beaten
- Make ready Italian diced tomatoes
- Prepare no salt added tomato sauce
- Get Italian seasoning
Either way, it has half the saturated fat of the original recipe but is just as meaty. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Learn how to cook great Makeover easy beef stuffed shells. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Makeover easy beef stuffed shells recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Instructions to make Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells:
- Cook pasta according to package direction; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl; combine the ricotta ;1 cup Italian cheese blend; Parmesan cheese, pesto, egg and half of the beef mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian. Spread 3/4 cup into a 13in x 9in baking dish coated by cooking spray. Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells; place in baking dish.Combine remaining beef mixture and tomato mixture; spoon over shells. Sprinkle remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Remove dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 5~10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Learn how to cook great Makeover easy beef stuffed shells. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Makeover easy beef stuffed shells recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Makeover easy beef stuffed shells recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Get full Makeover Easy Beef-Stuffed Shells Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food make over easy beef stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!