You can have Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need of Chicken breast butterflied or pounded thin.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cups of Italian flavored Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta of choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil, enough to coat the bottom of your skillet. Approximately a quarter of a cup.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Combine your beaten egg and water into a flat dish, dredge your thin chicken breast in the egg water mixture..
- Next, coat the chicken breast with the Panko breadcrumbs. Set all the breast aside once all of them are completely coated..
- Place the chicken breasts in a oven proof skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Add the pasta sauce to the skillet with chicken. Place cheese on top of each chicken breast and bake in the oven at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is dark golden brown.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions..
- Once everything is cooked it is ready to serve..