Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, collard greens. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Collard greens is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Collard greens is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Mit Autorip gratis bei jedem CD-Kauf. Spicy, tangy collard greens accented with black pepper bacon, cayenne pepper and vinegar are a big deal in Brazil. Since bacon fat is an essential part of this recipe don't drain it during any of the steps! I say that if your veggies are fattening then eat a lighter main dish!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have collard greens using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Collard greens:
- Make ready 1-2 bunches fresh greens
- Take 2-4 Smoked turkey legs
- Get Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Prepare Tsp sugar
- Prepare Tsp salt
- Prepare Tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 3-4 cups stock from smoked meat /or chicken broth can be used
- Get 1/2 lb Applewood Smoked bacon fried and chopped
- Make ready Tsp sugar
Collard Salad with Walnuts, Pecorino and Mustard Vinaigrette. Collards are very hardy and will tolerate frost. Collard greens requires at least six hours of direct sunlight every day. Sowing seeds Collard greens can be direct seeded or started indoors for transplants.
Instructions to make Collard greens:
- Boil smoked meat in water keep the broth for cooking greens. once cooked remove meat to cool and remove from bone. Or use chicken broth.
- Add spices and greens to broth. Add meat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer until the greens are as tender as you like
- Eat and enjoy
- Cooked greens maybe frozen to use for another meal.
Collard greens requires at least six hours of direct sunlight every day. Sowing seeds Collard greens can be direct seeded or started indoors for transplants. The optimum soil temperature for germination is. Stir in broth, collard greens, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Move the transplants into the garden as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring; in most of Texas, this is in February or March.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food collard greens recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!