Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheeseburger cassarole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheeseburger Cassarole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cheeseburger Cassarole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Bestelle aus einer breiten Auswahl an Restaurants, exklusiv bei Wolt. Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat, stirring to break up the lumps, until all of the pink is gone from the meat. Drain all fat from skillet, and place over medium.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheeseburger cassarole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Cassarole:
- Prepare 1 lb Ground beef
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Get 1 can drained diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1 cup ketchup
- Prepare 2 cup uncooked macaroni
- Make ready 2 cup grated chedder cheese
- Prepare 4 pickles chopped
Whole milk is recommended for a creamier consistency, but a lower fat milk may also be used. A teaspoon of ketchup and yellow mustard can be added when the pasta is cooking to round out the cheeseburger flavors! A touch of dill pickle relish can also be added at the end.; Make-Ahead Method. If you prefer to to the prep work for this casserole ahead of time, prepare the recipe as-instructed but.
Steps to make Cheeseburger Cassarole:
- In a large skillet fully cook ground beef and onions. Add Italian seasoning.
- In a separate pot boil water and cook macaroni for 7 minutes drain and set aside for later.
- Add diced tomatoes to ground beef and simmer for 5 minutes. Salt to taste.
- Mix ground beef, onions, diced tomatoes and macaroni together, mix in ketchup, then transfer to a casserole dish. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Take foil off and cover with grated cheese set over to broil and broil until melted and slightly brown.
- Serve with chopped pickles on top and enjoy!
A touch of dill pickle relish can also be added at the end.; Make-Ahead Method. If you prefer to to the prep work for this casserole ahead of time, prepare the recipe as-instructed but. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Beefy, cheesy and saucy, it tastes like cheeseburgers in pasta form. It's a homemade Hamburger Helper - a tastier and much healthier version of the popular boxed pasta!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheeseburger cassarole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!