Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beauty Points sammeln & mit der Douglas Beauty Card von exklusiven Vorteilen profitieren. Unser Kundenversprechen für Sie: exklusive Vorteile, tolle Geschenke & top Angebote! Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Let the cake cool down completely meanwhile prepare the strawberry buttercream frosting. In a large bowl take soft butter, beat till smooth and creamy with the help of electric beater.
Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Take 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Make ready 100 grams butter at room temperature
- Take 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1/4 cup warm milk as required
- Get Strawberry buttermilk frosting: 1 cup butter
- Make ready 2 cups icing sugar
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp strawberry puree
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk
- Get 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
The strawberry buttercream frosting is ready. Assembling of cake: Cut the cake in half, spread a layer of fresh strawberry slices along with strawberry buttercream frosting. Line the bottom with parchment ( optional). In a large bowl , whisk together the dry ingredients - flour, sugar , baking powder , baking soda , cocoa and salt.
Steps to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Grease a round baking cake tin of 8×8 inches with oil and line with a parchment paper. Also preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl take butter which should be at room temperature.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it and with a heat of an electric beater beat till light and fluffy.
- Next sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix well with rubber spatula.
- Next vanilla extract, milk and beat again to form a smooth lump free batter.
- Do not over mix the cake batter. Also add milk as required as per the consistency of the cake batter.
- Pour the cake batter in greased cake tin and gently tap the sides of the cake tin.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. Check the cake after 30 minutes as temperature vary from oven to oven.
- Once done check the cake with a toothpick if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked.
- Let the cake cool down completely meanwhile prepare the strawberry buttercream frosting.
- In a large bowl take soft butter, beat till smooth and creamy with the help of electric beater.
- Next add strawberry puree along with half cup of powdered sugar. Beat till well combined with thr help of beater.
- Again add powdered sugar and beat till well combined.
- Repeat the same step of adding half cup of powered sugar two more times.
- At last add vanilla extract, milk and beat till it's smooth and fluffy. The strawberry buttercream frosting is ready.
- Assembling of cake: Cut the cake in half, spread a layer of fresh strawberry slices along with strawberry buttercream frosting.
- Keep the other layer of the cake and cover the entire cake with the frosting or you can also decorate the cake with the help of pipping bag using any nozzel shape of your choice.
- Cut in slices and enjoy!
Line the bottom with parchment ( optional). In a large bowl , whisk together the dry ingredients - flour, sugar , baking powder , baking soda , cocoa and salt. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into the bowl of a mixer. Beat on low-speed until just combined. Increase speed to medium, and add eggs, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!